Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Novelty of Thongs

I'm pretty sure that preventing panty lines was secondary to the thong's true, primary purpose: to look sexy. There are some problems with this notion from where I'm standing:

  1. The thong is played out.

  2. It has become a grotesque outward expression of something private: sexuality.

  3. People wear them that should not, or that I don't want to see in one.

  4. Too often it becomes clear who is wearing a thong and who is not. No one should know unless you aren't wearing pants.

That being said, I'm not talking about taking the thong off the market. Variety is the spice of life. But can people please execute some candor in their outfit choices!


Case in point. Mystery Girl: I'm sorry if you ever see this, but COME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment